The CBSE 12th Result 2022 has been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Board has released the Term 2 Class 12 results, which are accessible on the CBSE’s official website at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. This year, there were a total of 145,4370 students who registered to take the Class 12 examination. The Class 12 examination was held from April 26 to June 15, 2022. By checking in with their school code, roll number, and date of birth, candidates who took the exam can check their individual results and get mark sheets.
The CBSE result for 2022 will be made available via SMS, IVRS, and DigiLocker, in addition to the organization’s website. On March 11, 2022, the board disclosed the results of the CBSE 10th examinations that had been administered during term 1. Results for CBSE Term 1 were distributed to the appropriate schools by the board. The mark sheets for the CBSE Class 10 results are available to students from their schools. To know more, continue reading.
CBSE Results 2022: Intermediate Results
The Central Board of Secondary Education, more commonly known as CBSE, has now published the CBSE Result 2022 for Class 12th. The CBSE 12th Result 2022 is available at results.cbse.nic.in and cbse.gov.in.
CBSE Results 2022: Class 10th Results
In the final week of July 2022, the Central Board of Secondary Education is going to make the announcement regarding the term two 10th result. The board will soon release the precise day and time of the CBSE Class 10 results. The term 2 CBSE 10th exams in 2022 began on April 26 and ended on May 24, 2022. On cbseresults.nic.in, you can also find the CBSE Class 10 term two results for 2022.
How to Check The 2022 CBSE Exam Results?
Students can access the CBSE Class Result 2022 by state and name online. Additionally, the CBSE 2022 result will be made public via SMS, call, IVRS, or Digilocker. Below are the specific instructions for checking the CBSE Result 2022 through each of these channels.
How To Check CBSE 12th Result 2022 By Online Mode
Approximately 16 lakh pupils are said to have registered for the CBSE Class 12 Term 1 and Term 2 exams. From April 26, 2022, until June 15, 2022, the exams were also given in offline mode. The outcomes have now been made public.
- Go to cbse.gov.in, the official website, and select Results.
- Or head straight to the results cbse.nic.in
- There would be an active link for the Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2022 on the page; click it.
- Another window would appear.
- Enter your CBSE 12th roll number, as well as your school code and birth date, and then click the submit button.
- The screen would show your CBSE results.
How to View CBSE 10 Result 2022 By Online Mode
- Check out the CBSE results at cbseresults.nic.in, the official website.
- In a new tab, the CBSE 10th result window for 2022 will appear.
- In the box provided, enter your board roll number, birth date, school or center code, and admission card ID.
- To send in your application, double-check all of the information one last time, then click the “Submit” button.
- The subject-specific scores and grades for the 2022 CBSE 10th exam will be shown on the screen.
- Students are reminded to download and save a copy of the CBSE Class 10 result 2022 and to keep it in a safe place.
How To Use SMS To Check CBSE Result 2022?
Students must send an SMS to the number provided by the board in order to view their CBSE results name-wise through SMS. To receive the class 10th and 12th results from the CBSE in 2022 through SMS, follow the instructions below.
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- cbse10/class12space>roll numberspace>date of birthspace>school numberspace>center number is the text to send as an SMS.
- Send it right away to 7738299899.
- Within a short period of time, students will receive their CBSE result 2022 term two by SMS on their mobile devices.
How To Check The CBSE Result 2022 On The Phone or IVRS
- The Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) or Call can also be used to access the CBSE results.
- Students need to phone the number shown below in order to do this. 24300699 (For Local Subscribers of Delhi) and on 011 – 24300699 for International Callers (For Subscribers from other parts of the country).
- Now accurately implement the operator’s instructions.
- The call with the subject-wise marks will be used to announce the term two CBSE results for 2022.
Know How To Use DigiLocker To Check Your Results.
Additionally, CBSE makes its digital mark sheets available via the DigiLocker app or website (digilocker.gov.in). By logging in to the DigiLocker website and mobile application, it can be downloaded. Students will receive their DigiLocker login information via SMS on their phones. To check the result online, enter your information on the app.